- Take a large wok and sauté the cubed bacon with a trickle of olive oil.
- Add pasta, cover with water, add salt, pepper, put the lid on and start cooking.
- After a few minutes, as soon as water begins to boil, remove the lid and stir. Then keep checking the process, stirring every now and then and sporadically adding water if the boiling water should evaporate before the cooking time is finished.
- in the meantime, take a bowl and mix half of the Parmesan, the Sterilgarda Strakì and saffron, adding a cooking spoon of pasta water. Mix until creamy.
- When Pasta risottata is ready, add the Sterilgarda Strakì cream the saffron and the rest of the Parmesan.
- Sauté the Sterilgarda Strakì and bacon pasta for a minute after turning off the stove.