Cookbook Main courses
|200 g||smoked salmon|
|80 g||strakì Sterilgarda|
|4 tablespoon||sesame seeds|
- Place a slice of smoked salmon on a plate, spread a layer of Sterilgarda Strakì.
- Wash and dry the rucola then place it on top of the Sterilgarda Strakì layer.
- Roll delicately every salmon roll and arrange it on a platter.
- Pour the sesame seeds in a plate and crumb every salmon roll until all the seeds are evenly attached to the entire roll surface.
- Arrange the salmon and sesame rolls on a tray and store them in the fridge for one hour before serving.
Cook the salmon in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15 min Mix the mascarpone with parsley Bake in a pan berries with marsala Add the mascarpone Serve ...