|1 rolls||puff pastry|
|50 g||porcini mushrooms|
|150 g||fresh ricotta cheese Sterilgarda|
- Leave the porcini mushrooms in lukewarm water for about 20 minutes while stir-frying the diced bacon in a skillet for a few minutes.
- Use a bowl to beat the eggs with salt and pepper, then add the Sterilgarda ricotta and the Parmesan cheese, then stir.
- Take an oven template and line it with grease-proof paper, then lay a layer of puff or brisé pastry. Add the bacon and porcini mushrooms.
- Pour the egg mix on the mushrooms and bacon. Roll the edges of the pastry inwards and put the quiche in the oven.
- Let it cool down before slicing and serving.
Warning: strpos(): Offset not contained in string in /web/wp-content/themes/dt-the7-child/single-rpr_recipe.php on line 668