- Soak the gelatine in cold water.
- In a pan, mix the mascarpone with the sugar, the vanilla and the milk, warm it all up on a low heat for approximately 5 minutes without bringing it to the boil. Keep stirring until you get a smooth cream with no grains.
- Take the pan off the heat, squeeze the gelatine and add it to the cream.
- Wet the inside of 8 small moulds with cold water and pour the content in. Let them cool at home temperature and then put them in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- To prepare the garnish cream, add the double cream to the icing sugar and the cocoa powder, mix well with a hand whisk and then transfer it into a sac à poche.