- First, soften the gelatine leaves in cold water for approximately 15 minutes
- Crush the biscuits in a mixer, arrange them in a tray and process them together with melted butter. Place the biscuit mix on a layer of food-grade film on the bottom of a 24 cm sleeve template. Compact the surface, then store in the fridge for half an hour.
- Dry the jelly, squeeze it and melt it in a saucepan with two spoons of Sterilgarda butter.
- Wash the strawberries and get rid of the stem. Cut them in small pieces and mix half of them (save some strawberries to garnish the cheesecake).
- Process the Sterilgarda Strakì together with the ricotta and the sugar. Add the strawberry puree and the melted jelly and stir. Finally, add the Sterilgarda whipped cream and the strawberry pieces. Mix the strawberry cream delicately until it thickens.
- Pour the strawberry cream onto the template and the biscuit layer and store the strawberry cheesecake in the fridge for at least 4 hours.